Better days ahead

I officially started training for my new job today! I normally work overnights so getting up early in the morning and coming back home in the middle of the day was rather odd for me. It actually made me feel more normal than anything. There is no use getting used to it though because I'll be right back to working nights (differential is worth it!). Today in CPI class, I'm pretty sure Noah had the hiccups! It was cute and I couldn't help but smile during the boring video we had to watch. You are actually looking like a tiny newborn now. I really think this job is going to make things much better for my family and I. I will have more days off and better pay, it's a great opportunity for us. I will have to be careful because as a Psych Tech, I will obviously be dealing with psych patients, so I will always have to keep my guard up and belly protected. Being a transporter just wasn't cutting it so I am remaining hopeful that the future will be bright!

My little 1 lb mango. ♥ He kept putting his hand over his face/head during the ultrasound but was willing to show off the goods! ;)

No comments: