I was like baby, baby, baby ohhhh!




Almost 31 weeks in these pictures! Little Noah is not so little anymore! He has really made my belly pop! It has been awkward and each step feels like I am the abominable snow man, no seriously, the ground should literally be shaking from all the weight I have put on. When I was told, the pregnancy would go by fast, I didn't really take it seriously. Nine months is a long time! That will give me plenty of time to do prenatal yoga/pilates, take weekly belly photos, cook delicious and healthy meals and document everything in a detailed scrapbook. Yeah. Not sure what I was thinking there. Thanks to work, exhaustion and general laziness, this pregnancy has gone by in a blur. I think I have done yoga/pilates maybe three or four times so far, I will get a belly photo by next month maybe, cooking still is something that needs to be worked on and scrap booking? Does this blog count?

Don't even get me started on the nursery, baby-proofing and cleaning the house. That is far from done. There is popcorn ceiling all over his floor, walls need to be painted, carpet needs changing, it is pretty much a construction zone for the time being. I am trying to remain calm about all of this. It is not good for baby when I stress out but I feel kind of helpless not being able to paint or lift things in order to help move things along. I have faith it will all come together... eventually.

No comments: