Valentines Day

This is the first Valentines Day that I'm madly in love with two men! Well, one is my little man that I have yet to meet but already love dearly and the other is my forever love, Chris who I can't imagine life without.I was surprised with beautiful pink tulips, a sweet card, and gorgeous, sparkling diamond stud earrings! He sure does spoil me. I was proud of his new Xbox game and "manly" diaper bag but he outdid me for sure! Of course, he was pretty thrilled with his new video game. Unfortunately he had to work but we celebrated on another night. We actually ended up going to Steak and Shake Valentines night only because of our milkshake cravings and laughedwhen we realized it was technically Valentines Day. We should have won an award for classiest couple! It honestly didn't matter what day it was, we love each other regardless. Plus my shake rocked! It was a perfect Valentines.

Pics:

No comments: